Get ready to indulge in the captivating harmony of cardamom rose tea, where fragrant spices mingle with delicate floral notes, elevating every culinary delight to a sublime experience.
Preparing The Perfect Cup of Rose Cardamom Tea
Rose and Cardamom are used in various culinary traditions, from spice markers in the Middle East to the aromatic kitchens of India. There is a growing popularity in the United States as well. Not only is it delicious, but our cardamom rose water tea blend is comforting and refreshing, making preparing the perfect chai cup very easy. In our Rose Cardamom Chai mix, the ratio of Assam CTC to orthodox ensures that the flavor profiles of the cardamom rose tea is well balanced and creates an infusion with a unique and luxurious profile.
Watch the Rose Cardamom Tea Recipe Video
To prepare a Rose Cardamom Latte the recipe is as below:
- Take 1 cup water and ½ cup whole milk in a saucepan and boil. If you are intolerant to dairy, we recommend substituting both the water and milk with oat milk or coconut milk.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons, so 4-6 g of Rose Cardamom chai mix and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sugar if wanted.
- Strain into a cup.
- Froth using a frother or in a blender.
- Sip, savor, and enjoy!
For the hot summer days, when you are just in the mood for an iced chai, we recommend a Rose and Cardamom Iced Tea. This aromatic tea recipe can be made by either preparing a concentrate without milk or storing it in the refrigerator to batch the tea and add milk and ice when you are ready. You can also make the rose cardamom chai based on the recipe above; let it cool and chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours. It's a wonderful, refreshing, and aromatic option on hot days.
Shop Now: Rose Cardamom Chai
Rose Cardamom Tea Infused Beverages
Our rose and cardamom tea mix is so eloquent that we recommend making some creative beverages, including cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks and refreshing ice tea variations. We made a lip-smacking, heartwarming Rose Cardamom Chai Bourbon Cocktail for our tea cocktail and bites event with Chef Philip Meeker in January 2023. Other rose cardamom chai-infused beverage options include a rose cardamom chai iced tea, infused water, or even get creative cardamom and rose-infused lemonade.
To make Rose Cardamom Chai Bourbon, the recipe is super easy and as below:
- 10 oz Rose Cardamom Chai in oat milk, sweetened with cane sugar
- 2 oz Bourbon
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the presweetened chai and bourbon, shake until mixed
- Gently pour into a bourbon glass
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Pairing Rose Cardamom Chai With Delicate Pastries and Sweet Treats
We definitely feel our Rose Cardamom Chai is the perfect mix to create a delightful culinary experience. It can be an aperitif that you may wish to sip on with dessert or a part of the desert with the rose and cardamom flavors in the chai, elevating the pastry or sweet treat. The cardamom rose tea-infused flavors can complement rose cardamom chai macarons, cakes, cupcakes, donuts, tarts, jams, cookies, ice creams and even a rice pudding. Chef Aldo Garcia, one of our friends at Community Farmers Market in Atlanta, made a decadent Rose Cardamom Chai Chantilly plated over a sweet strawberry tamale to celebrate his Guatemalan roots. Below is the Rose Cardamom Chai Chantilly Recipe if you are interested in giving it a try:
Rose Cardamom Chai Chantilly By Chef Aldo Garcia
- 8g dry Rose Cardamom Chai
- 350g heavy whipping cream
- 40g powdered sugar or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Heat cream over medium-low heat with a thermometer to 180F. Steep the Rose Cardamom Chai in cream for 1 ½ minutes. Strain and cool immediately and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Once the cream has been chilled, it is ready to whip. Whip until medium peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to whip until firm peaks are formed .
- Cooling cream in a metal vessel over a similar vessel with ice would be the quickest method to chill the chantilly.
- The colder the cream, the better for whipping.
- The Rose Cardamom Chai Chantilly tastes wonderful and is great to top a sweet tamale, hot chocolate, a pie, or other baked goodies.
You’ll also love to read about our Vanilla Lavender Chai - A Soothing & Delicious Blend
Savory Sensations: From Meats to Vegetables
We recommend getting creative and exploring unique flavor combinations of rose cardamom chai infused in desserts and savory dishes. Get inspiration from Middle Eastern cuisine and try your hand at cardamom rose-infused lamb chicken chops, chicken kebabs, aromatic cardamom rose rice, or a vibrant cardamom rose-spiced vegetable or fish curry; all sound like mouth-watering options. Other fusion options include cardamom rose-infused BBQ sauce or rose-infused salad dressings.
To conclude, hop on to the delightful culinary journey of pairing rose cardamom chai with various delicious dishes. That eloquent mix of fusion of East meets west, and traditions meet the preset and a medley of wonderful aromas and flavors. Herbs & Kettles Rose Cardamom Chai will leave you with a delightful smile, a tranquil soul and hopefully a full stomach!